Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Today's Japanese / 今日の日本語

今日の日本語 Today's Japanese

Making this a daily thing, so it encourages me to study and help me keep track of what I've been learning.

Today (yesterday technically, but screw it I haven't slept yet) I learned the different directions and also some of the suffixes for counting stuff, as well as the word for different work departments

.

上 うえ which is Up


下 した which is Down


左 ひだり which is left


右 みぎ which is right

部 ぶ which means department/section, is used as a suffix


海外部 かいがいぶ Overseas department


営業部 えいぎょうぶ sales department


人事部 じんじぶ personnel department

I also learned about an awesome Japanese singer called DJ OZMA and he makes pretty good music. Dude is tan, has dark blonde hair and even had a pompadour, well he didn't have that when he was younger. But with the look in his band Kishidan, he looks younger than he did as DJ OZMA. I need to listen to more of his songs. Also learned that it's the Famicom Disk System version of Super Mario Bros. that has the extended Minus World, which is 3 levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment